Autel MaxiIM 608,A fast-access option for OBD II/EOBD vehicle diagnosis is available on the Vehicle Menu screen. This option presents a quick way to check for DTCs,isolate the cause of an illuminated malfunction indicator lamp (MIL), check monitor status prior to emissions certification testing, verify repairs, and perform a number of other services that are emissions-related. The OBD direct access option is also used for testing OBD II/EOBD compliant vehicles that are not included in the Diagnostics database.
Functions of the diagnostics toolbar buttons at the top of the screen are the same as those available for specific vehicle diagnostics.
Autel IM608 General Procedure
To access the OBD II/EOBD diagnostics functions
1. Tap the Diagnostics application button from the MaxiIM Job Menu.
The Vehicle Menu displays.
2. Tap the EOBD button. There are two options to establish communication with the vehicle.
Auto Scan – when this option is selected the diagnostic tool attempts to establish communication using each protocol in order to determine which one the vehicle is broadcasting on.Protocol – when this option is selected the screen opens a submenu of various protocols. A communication protocol is a standardized way of data communication between an ECM and a diagnostic tool. Global OBD may use several different communication protocols.
3. Select a specific protocol under the Protocol option. Wait for the OBD II Diagnostic Menu to appear.
Tapping the button displayed beside the function name opens a bubble with additional function information.
4. Select a function option to continue.
DTC & FFD
Autel MaxiIM IM608 Highlights:
1.Free Update Online for 1 Year, after one year, it will cost $1100
2.Warranty for 12 Months.
3.ADVANCED IMMO & KEY PROGRAMMING
4.OE-Level Diagnostic and Service Functions as MaxiSYS Pro
5.with XP400 and MaxiFlash JVCI for ECU Programming
6. Language: English, Spanish and French. (We can ship to Spain and France now)
7. Autel have released BMW CAS4/CAS4+ through OBD update!
Autel MaxiIM IM608 Features:
The IM608 is an OE-Level Diagnostic and Service Functions as MaxiSYS Pro with additional software and accessories for IMMO and key programming.
1. Extraordinarily powerful Cortex A7+A15 six-core processor
2. 10.1-inch LED capacitive touch screen with 1920×1200 resolution
3. Internal reliable 64GB On-board Memory for better performance
4. Built-in 8-megapixel rear camera with autofocus and flashlight
5. 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi to access your favorite web resources
6. Open source Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
7. Powerful combination of advanced key programming/all systems diagnostics/advanced maintenance services
8. Professional key programming equipped with XP400 key programmer and MaxiFlash ECU programmer for complete Immo coverage
9. Smart mode for guided and automated key learning
10. Expert mode for advanced key learning
11. Read PIN/CS (all key lost), generate key, key learning, remote learning
12. IMMO ECU reset/adaptation, refresh/coding
13. Read/write transponder data, ECU/MCU/EEPROM data (eg. 9S12 encryption chip), IC card, detect remote frequency
14. Powerful OE level diagnostics for more than 80 US, Asian and European makes and models
15. Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, coding etc.
16. All special functions, EPB, DPF, SAS, Oil reset, BMS, TPMS sensor ID relearn, etc.