What is Mileage Correction?
Mileage correction can be performed on modern vehicles that use electronic dashboards with digital components, displaying the mileage on the instrument cluster. If the unit is replaced or becomes faulty, mileage correction will be required to restore the original value.
What is the best OBD2 Odometer Correction Tool
How do you use dometer correction tool
Plug the mileage programmer connector to a vehicle obd2 socket,and enter the menu to select vehicle model to select your vehicle model and year,then input the value you want to display on the dashboard,then just wait the progress completing.
Note:For some vehicle,the dashboard mileage value can not change by OBD2,it need to remove the chip on the dashboard to read and wirte by programmer.
1. How do you use the XTOOL A80?
2. How to program EEPROM using digiprog 3 mileage correction tool?
* Connect DP3 device to your car via OBD connector.
* Enter “EEPROM” menu.
* Read data from EEPROM and store them in digiprog3. …
* Get EEPROM from ST01/ST04 adapter and reload it;
* Select the function EEPROM COMPARE;
3. Change Porsche Mileage Correction in 3 by Xtool X100 Pro 2