The NEXIQ USB Link 2 is 100% original, and includes the carry case, the USB Link 2, 6/9-pin cable, USB cable, and quick start guide. This combo pack includes both the Heavy Duty Scanner Nexiq USB Link 2 and a Panasonic Toughbook CF30. Specifications on the CF30 include: 120 GB SSD drive, DVD/CD-R drive, 3 GB RAM, Bluetooth, Wifi, TouchScreen, Windows 7 Professional 64-bit with recovery disc and genuine Windows 7 Pro license key. All drivers are installed and updates completed. There is no diagnostic software or other software programs included with this kit.
NEXIQ 2 USB Link Advantages
1. Support system: XP and windows 7 (Volvo Hino Perkins Cat Nissan software must be used on xp system, orther software can be used on win 7 32bit)
2. It Works As Great As Nexiq.
3. Compatible with applications that diagnose engines, transmissions, ABS, instrument panels and more.
4. Reduce reprogramming times with direct USB connection.
5. Mixed fleet capabilities with broad protocol support.
6. Quick access to vehicle data for maintenance or management reports.
7. Quickly attaches to vehicle’s diagnostic connector.
8. Easy portability increases flexibility, May be used with desktop PC or laptop.
ATEQ VT55 OBDII TPMS is a universal TPMS sensor activator that also programs the vehicle ECU if required. Select the make of the vehicle and press the START button. It is that easy and fast to accurately activate and decode TPMS sensors and display their data or any faults they may have. Training is nearly inexistant as the whole process is displayed on-screen.
The VT55 OBDII can handle high volume testing throughout the day due to its rechargeable battery. The VT55 OBDII is equipped with the latest advanced stream decoding technology that can trigger and decode sensors much faster and more accurately than previous generation devices.