08 SepTop 8 Reasons to Get NEXIQ-2 USB Link
The Bluetooth module supports wireless communication via an enhanced data rate (500K b/s J1939). For even more reliability, we’ve upgraded the USB connector to a more robust, automotive grade connector with a latching mechanism. The USB Link 2 is compatible with a wide range of OEM software applications.
The Nexiq USB Link 2 at OBD2TOOL is the most popular adapter, and we have plenty in stock! This week only they are on sale for only $358! That is lowest advertised price you will see, and we also have some very unique bundle deals that include laptops, cables, and software. Don’t delay, pricing ends Friday at Midnight!
Top 8 Reasons to Get NEXIQ-2 USB Link :
1. Support system: XP and windows 7 (Volvo Hino Perkins Cat Nissan software must be used on xp system, orther software can be used on win 7 32bit)
2. It Works As Great As Nexiq.
3. Compatible with applications that diagnose engines, transmissions, ABS, instrument panels and more.
4. Reduce reprogramming times with direct USB connection.
5. Mixed fleet capabilities with broad protocol support.
6. Quick access to vehicle data for maintenance or management reports.
7. Quickly attaches to vehicle’s diagnostic connector.
8. Easy portability increases flexibility, May be used with desktop PC or laptop.
The NEXIQ USB Link 2 source code is a confidential trade secret of IDSC Holdings LLC. You may not decipher or de-co npile USB-Link 2, develop source code for USB-Link 2: or knowingly allow others to do so. The USB-Link 2 and its documentation may not be sublicensed or transferred without the prior written consent of IDSC Holdings LLC.